Are you going to appear for the ICAI CA November Exam 2022? Hurry Up! The application window is closing tomorrow, September 10.
ICAI Institute of Chartered Accountants of India) notifies that the registration process for the CA Intermediate and CA Final exams for the November 2022 session is going to end tomorrow, September 10, 2022. However, the ICAI will penalize you for late submission of the Application Form by making you pay a late fee of 600 rupees.
Interested and eligible candidates should head to the official website at icai.org to apply for the CA Final/ Intermediate Exam November 2022. As a reminder, The application correction window for the Exam is open till September 13, 2022.
How to apply for ICAI CA November 2022 Exam
- Click on the link icai.org OR paste it into a browser and search
- On the homepage, scroll down a bit till you reach the 'Self Service Portal'
- Click on it.
- Old users must now log in by providing their credentials such as User ID and Password
- New Users must Register first and then Log in
- Fill out the Application Form (CA Final or CA Intermediate) RELEVANT TO YOU
- Submit the Application Form
- Pay a ₹ 600 late fine to complete the process
- Download and keep a copy of the Application Form for future needs.
The last date to apply for the ICAI CA November 2022 Exams - with and without late fee - has been extended by the ICAI.
Originally, the last date to apply for the November 2022 exam with a late fee was September 7, 2022. But it was later extended to September 10, 2022.