The State Bank of India (SBI) conducted the SBI PO Mains Exam 2021 on 29 January 2021. The candidates must be waiting for the detailed analysis for the SBI PO Mains Exam. The detailed analysis by Careerindia will help the candidates to understand the overall difficulty level, section-wise analysis, type of questions asked, highlights, expected cut-offs, etc for the SBI PO Mains Exams 2021. The total exam duration was for 3 hours and 30 minutes.
The overall examination level was moderate to difficult. This analysis will help candidates to analyse their performance in the SBI PO Mains exam 2021. It will also help the aspirants who are planning to take the exam next year.
SBI PO Mains Exam 2020-2021: Highlights
- The overall exam level was moderate to difficult, including lengthy questions.
- English section and General Awareness section was Moderate.
- The quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, and Computer Aptitude sections were difficult.
- The Descriptive section was of Moderate level.
- The order of the SBI PO mains exam was Reasoning>DI>GA>English.
- Students managed to attempt overall 85+ questions with accuracy.
SBI PO Mains Exam 2021: Difficulty Level
|Quantitative Aptitude||Difficult and Lengthy|
|Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||Difficult and Lengthy|
|General Awareness||Moderate to Difficult|
|Overall Difficulty Level||Moderate to Difficult and Lengthy|
SBI PO Mains Exam 2021: Good Attempts
|Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||20+|
|Overall Good Attempt||85+|
SBI PO Mains 2020-2021: Topics From Which The Questions Were Asked
- Two Reading Comprehensions on the topic 'COVID Impact on Tourism' and 'Deforestation'
- Fill in the blanks
- Word Swap
- Match the following
- Error Detection
Reasoning And Computer Aptitude
- Input-Output Arrangement (Words and Numbers)
- Circular+ Blood Relation Arrangement
- Colours and Age-based Puzzle
- Data Sufficiency
- Coded Direction
- Syllogism- Reverse
- Logical Reasoning
Data Analysis and Interpretation
- Line Graph (Orders and Delivery)
- Conditional DI (Missing data)
- Pie Chart DI
- Tabular DI
- Missing Number Series
- Replacement Di (Milk and water Ratio)
- Caselet DI (Facebook)
General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness
- Kharif Crop
- WMA Limit
- LIC IPO
- JAVA Bike
- PIDF related
- Pension Yojana (PMVVY)
- Light House inaugurated by PM Modi
- UPI- Autopay
- Government Subvention
- Living Root Bridge
- Regulatory Sand Box Theme
- PM of Lebanon
- Tunnel in APJ Abdul Kalam Complex
- Kaziranga National Park
- Global hunger Index
Descriptive Paper Questions:
Essay: There were two topics for essay writing- 'Online Education' and 'Utilisation of Natural Resources'.
Letter: The topics for letter writing were- 'Inspiring aspirants to join Defence Forces' and 'Letter to Bank Manager to close bank account'.
SBI PO Mains Exam 2021: Expected Cut Off
The candidates need minimum qualifying cut-off marks to pass the SBI PO Mains exam and to secure their place in the merit list. The cut-offs depend on various factors such as; the exam level, the number of candidates who appeared for the exam, the number of vacancies, etc. Below are the expected cut-off marks for this year and for the previous year for SBI PO Mains 2019.
|Category||Cut Off (Expected)|
Previous Year's Cut-off
|Category||Cut Off (Out of 250 Marks)|