National Board of Examinations (NBE) has announced the exam dates for All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination (AIPGMEE 2016). AIPGMEE 2016 will be held from December 2, 2015 to December 8, 2015.
AIPGMEE 2016 is conducted for admission to Doctor of Medicine/Master of Surgery/Post Graduate (MD/MS/PG) diploma medical programs offered at government-run medical colleges as well as institutes in all states, excluding the states of Jammu and Kashmir as well as the erstwhile Andhra Pradesh (Telangana and Andhra Pradesh) for the academic session 2016.
Eligibility for AIPGMEE 2016:
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidate must hold MBBS degree from a regognised institution included in the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 and who has obtained full registration either from the Medical Council of India or any of the State Medical Councils after completing compulsory rotating internship shall be eligible to take this examination.
How to apply for AIPGMEE 2016:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Application fee is Rs. 2750/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates and Rs. 3750/- for general/OBC candidates. Fee should be remitted through payment gateway provided using a credit card or debit card issued by banks in India or through internet banking.
AIPGMEE 2016 Examination Paper Pattern:
- AIPGMEE 2016 will be an online entrance test with MCQ type of questions.
- The test will have 300 questions.
- The weightage of MCQ's in each specialty is indicative and purely provisional.
- There shall be no negative marking.
- Last date for applying online: October 22, 2015
- Date of AIPGMEE 2016 examinations: December 2, 2015 to December 8, 2015