MHT CET Health Science Courses 2022: The government of Maharashtra, State Common Entrance Test cell published a merit list for health science courses on 25th October 2022. The candidates who appeared in these exams [MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/BPTH/BOTH/BASLP/B (P&O)/BSc(Nursing)] can download their merit list details for admission to their desired colleges. In addition, the candidates can know their rank details on the official websites: https://cetcell.mahacet.org/.
Extended Schedule of MHT CET Health Science Courses 2022
Previously, on 24th October, because of the order passed by Hon. Bombay High Court, Aurangabad Bench, considering various applications from desiring candidates regarding accepting payment fees from those who could not pay the costs within the schedule as declared in Notice No 2. Accordingly, this Maharashtra CET CELL has decided to extend the time for registration and payment of fees as per the schedule given below.
Extended Online Registration, Payment of Registration Fees through Online Payment Gateway for MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS/ BPTH/BOTH/ BASLP/ B(P&O)/ B.Sc (Nursing) and Uploading of a colored scanned copy of Original required Documents on the portal as per the list already over on 25th October 2022.
Three more activities are left for admission
- Online Preference Form Filling from 21st October 2022 to 27th October 2022.
- After that, the CAP Round - 1 Selection List declaration will be published on 28th October 2022.
- The Physical Joining and Filling of Status Retention Form with All Original Documents & Requisite Fees by DD/Cheque will initiate from 29th October 2022 to 4th November 2022@5PM.
How to download your provisional state merit list of MHT CET Health Science Courses 2022?
- Go to the official website - www.cetcell.mahacet.org
- Click on the CAP Portal (Admission) A.Y.2022-23
- On the next page, scroll down and click on the NEET-UG link
- Click on the provisional state merit list for NEET-UG 2022
- Check your rank details
- At last, download the merit list and save it for further preference.