The Xavier aptitude Test (XAT) is a national level test conducted for admissions to management programmes in XLRI institutions and other top B-schools in the country.
XAT is known to be one of the toughest entrance examinations to crack.
The XAT is conducted by XLRI across the country.
About 106 B-schools accept the XAT for admissions to MBA course.
Apart from XLRI, the other top B-schools that accept XAT scores as part of their admission criteria are as follows:
- LIBA, Chennai
- XIME, Bangalore
- XIM, Bhubaneswar
- TAPMI, Manipal
- Goa Institute of Management
- BIMTECH, Greater Noida
- BULMIM, New Delhi
- Asia-Pacific Institute of Management, New Delhi
- IFMR, Chennai
- SPJIMR, Mumbai
- WeSchool, Mumbai
- Jaipuria Institutes of Management
- Gitam Institute of Management, Vishakhapatnam
- Globsyn Business School, Kolkata
- Mudra Institute of Communication, Ahmedabad (MICA)
For further information, visit www.xatonline.net.in