Xavier School of Management invites applications for Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2016. XAT 2016 will be conducted by XLRI for admissions into Post Graduate Diploma courses; the XAT 2016 scores will be accepted by more than 100 B-schools across the country for PG Diploma courses.
The test will be conducted by Xavier Association of Management Institutes in all major cities of India and two international cities. The last date for registration is November 30, 2015.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Candidates in their final examination by June 10, 2016 may also apply.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Applications of Rs 1,500 for XAT must be paid.
- Candidates can pay fee through cash or DD. DD should be drawn in favour of XLRI Jamshedpur A/c XAT" payable at Jamshedpur.
- Last date for registration: November 30, 2015
- Date for XAT 2016: January 3, 2016