West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board has started the online registration process for West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEEM) 2015.
WBJEEM 2015 is the qualifying entrance examination, which is conducted for admission to engineering / technology / pharmacy / architecture / medical and dental courses across the various institutions of West Bengal.
Before applying to the WBJEEM, check the eligibility criteria.
How To apply:
- Candidates should have to fill the application form online.
- Candidates have to read the instructions before filling the application form.
- Candidates have to attach their photograph and signature.
- Pay the examination fee.
- Take the print out of the application form.
- For Engg / Tech / Architecture / Pharmacy: Rs 500/-.
- For Medical / Dental / Pharmacy: Rs 500/-.
- For Engg / Tech / Architecture / Pharmacy / Medical / Dental: Rs 600/-.
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board,
AQ-13/1, Sector-V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700091.
Tel: 033 - 23671198.
Help Line No: 1800 345 0050.