VIT University, issued online application for Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam (VITEEE - 2015) for admission to the B.Tech courses.
Click here to apply for VITEEE 2015
- The applicant for admission should be a Resident / Non-Resident Indian National.
- A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with a minimum average of 60% of marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics or Biology (PCM / PCB).
- A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with 50% average marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics or Biology (PCM / PCB) for candidates belonging to SC/ST and Students hailing from Jammu & Kashmir and from the North Eastern States of Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Tripura, Sikkim, Nagaland, Mizoram and Arunachal Pradesh.
- The average marks obtained in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology (PCM / PCB) in +2 (or its equivalent) put together should be 50% for the following categories:
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST.
- Fill in the proforma as given in information bulletin and have it attested by a competent authority.
- Candidates hailing from Jammu and Kashmir and the North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura.
- Candidates who have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are eligible for all the 13 B.Tech. Degree Programmes.
- Candidates who have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology are eligible only for B.Tech. Bioinformatics, Bio-Medical Engineering and Biotechnology programmes.
- Candidates appearing for the VITEEE 2015 should have either completed or shall be appearing in 2015, in any one of the following qualifying examinations:
- The final examination of the 10+2 system of Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the State Board, Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi); The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE, New Delhi).
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognised Board / University.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London / Cambridge / Srilanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1993 are eligible to apply for VITEEE-2015. The date of birth as recorded in the High School / SSC / 10th Certificate will be considered authentic.
- Candidates should produce this certificate in original as a proof of their age at the time of counselling, failing which they will be disqualified.
For Quick Alerts
For Daily Alerts
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed