Students looking to do MBA through MAT 2022, watch out! September 12, today, is the last day to register online for MAT Exam 2022. MAT is the most prestigious MBA Entrance Exam in India after CAT - COMMON Admission Test. The Exam is going to be conducted on September 18 in CBT Mode.
So all interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online on the official website at mat.aima.in by today, September 12, 2022. The MAT 2022 Application Fee is ₹ 1850.
All India Management Association, AIMA - the body that conducts this CBT test - is going to close the registration for MAT Exam 2022 today, September 12. There are over 600 Management Colleges in and outside India that give admission to students based on their MAT Exam performance.
MAT Exam 2022 Schedule
- MAT 2022 Exam Admit Card will be available to download from September 13, 2022, after 4 pm.
- The Exam is going to be conducted on September 18 in CBT Mode.
Points to Remember about AIMA MAT Exam 2022
- Management Aptitude Test, MAT exam is a national level MBA entrance test conducted by AIMA for admission to MBA/MMS/PGDM Courses.
- There are over 600 Management Colleges in and outside India that give admission to students based on their MAT Exam performance.
- AIMA MAT exam 2022 will have a total of 200 questions - five sections of 40 multiple choice questions each - and only 150 minutes to attempt all of them.
- In case you are not aware, your MAT score is valid for only one year.
MAT eligibility criteria 2022
- Candidates must be a graduate, or in the final year of graduation, in any discipline from a recognized university.
How to apply for MAT 2022 Exam
- Visit the official website of MAT 2022 which is: mat.aima.in
- If here for the first time, register first by clicking on the Register Button
- Fill in the details like mobile number and email ID to create login credentials and submit
- Verify both by entering the OTP sent to the mobile number and email ID
- A new login is created and sent to your email ID.
- Check your mail and log in using the registered email ID, password, and date of birth
- Pay the fee of MAT registration 2022 in any online mode you prefer like Cards/net banking/UPI ID
- Upload the documents and signature as and when asked.
- Fill out the personal details, qualifications, experiences and choices for management institutes to which your MAT score will be sent
- Download the filled-in MAT Application Form 2022, and take a printout of the same for future requirements.
List of documents needed to fill the MAT Exam 2022 Form
- A valid email ID (don't use a temporary email ID)
- Scanned copy of the photograph in JPG/JPEG format with the File size ranging between 10-50 KB.
- Copy of scanned signature in JPG/JPEG format with the File size ranging between 5-20 KB
- Your NetBanking OR Cards OR UPI Details ready to submit the fee
- Educational qualification details for the 10th, 12th, and graduation
Top 10 MBA colleges accepting MAT scores 2022
- Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship, Bangalore
- Institute of Finance and International Management, Bangalore
- VIT Business School, Vellore
- SCMS Cochin School of Business, Cochin
- National Institute of Technology, Warangal
- Alliance Schools of Business, Bangalore
- Thiagarajar School of Management, Thirupparanjundram
- Jaipuria Institute of Management, Lucknow
- Institute of Public Enterprise, Hyderabad
- Balaji Institute of Modern Management, Pune