NIMCET 2015 is conducted by NIT, Agartala for admission into Master of Computer Applications Programme (MCA) offered by 11 participating National Institutes of Technology (NITs) at Agartala, Allahabad, Bhopal, Calicut, Durgapur, Jamshedpur, Kurukshetra, Raipur, Surathkal, Tiruchirappalli and Warangal, for the year 2015-16.
Registration Procedure for NIMCET 2015 is as follows:
- Candidates can apply for NIMCET 2015 through Online only.
- Candidates should pay the non-refundable processing fee (R1,800/- for OPEN/OBC and Rs 900/- for SC/ST)through NIMCET 2015 website only before final submission of the online application form.
Candidates should register on NIMCET-2015 website with login, password and then fill all the details as per the Online Form. The unique number generated here is required for future correspondences.
- Candidates are required to take printout of the generated application form and send it with e-receipt of the payment and all relevant documents - "The Secretary, NIMCET-2015, National Institute of Technology Agartala, Barjala, Jirania - 799046, Tripura (W)" by Speed Post/Registered Post on or before 20th April, 2015.
- Candidates must remember their login, password, security questions and answers, e-mail id entered in the application till the end of NIMCET-2015 process.
- The application forms received after the last date 20th April, 2015 (even though the application is successfully uploaded), and the applications without supporting documents or e-receipt will be summarily rejected.
For further information, visit NIMCET 2015