The National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology (NCHMCT), Noida is all set to conduct Joint Entrance Examination 2015 on April 25. The entrance exam is conducted for admission to Bachelor of Science in Hospitality and Hotel Administration.
Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination from any of the recognised board of examination.
- 10+2 board examination in CBSE or ICSE or states boards
- Intermediate or +2 Pre-university examination conducted by the recognised board or university.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination at the advanced level.
- High Schools certificate examination of the Cambridge University.
- Any public school/Board/University examination in india or in a foreign country recognized by the association of indian universities as equivalent to 10+2 pattern of senior secondary education.
- HSC Vocational Examination.
Candidates should have age limit of 22 years on July 01, 2015 (25 years for SC/ST candidates).