The National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology (NCHMCT), Noida is all set conduct Joint Entrance Examination 2015 on April 25 at 83 exam centres across India.
The entrance exam is conducted for admission to Bachelor of Science in Hospitality and Hotel Administration.
Candidates who are applying for the JEE 2015 should have to know the eligibility criteria.
NCHMCT has started issuing the JEE 2015 application form. Candidates are advised to go through the below points to register for the entrance exam.
NCHMCT JEE 2015 Application Form Procedure:
- The JEE 2015 application forms would be available from all the affiliated institutes.
- Candidates may also fill the application form online.
- Candidates are advised to download the brochure and read instructions before filling the application form.
- It will be the sole responsibility of the candidate to make sure that he/she is eligible and fulfils all the conditions prescribed for admission.
- If ineligibility of a candidate is detected at any stage before or after examination/declaration of result or during any stage of the programme, his/her candidature/admission will be cancelled without any notice, disciplinary action will be taken against him/her and entire fee will also be forfeited.
- A candidate must fill the application form in his/her handwriting, clearly, legibly and in block letters.
- The application form should be filled in English only.
- Incomplete application form will be summarily rejected, and no request will be entertained in this regard.
- Duly completed application form should be sent to "JEE CELL" National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology, A-34, Sector 62, Noida-201309" in the pre-addressed envelope by Registered Post / Speed Post.
- Ensure that the Application Form is not folded. (Application sent through private courier services will not be accepted). Applications mailed by registered/speed post after last date shall also not be accepted. Application can also be submitted by hand at NCHMCT, Noida.