Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad (MICA) has invites applications for MICA admission test (MICAT 2016). MICAT 2016 will be held on December 13, 2015. MICAT is conducted by MICA for admissions into 2 years, full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management- Communications (PGDM-C) programme for the academic session 2016-18. MICAT 2016 will be held in 14 cities across the country on December 13, 2015.
Note: First phase Group Exercise & Personal Interview (GE-PI) will be conducted at Bengaluru, Delhi, Kolkata & Mumbai and the second phase GE-PI at MICA, Ahmedabad only.
- Candidates should have a bachelor's degee or an equivalent qualification in any discipline, recognised by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Candidates in the final year of bachelor's degree or equivalent are also eligibile to apply.
Also read: MICA, Ahmedabad register 100% placements
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from September 10, 2015.
MICAT 2016 Paper Pattern
- MICA admission test, MICAT 2016 will be a multidimensional computer based examination, which will assess candidates in areas such as Divergent Thinking Abilities, Written Communication Abilities, General Awareness about contemporary social and business issues, including areas relevant to media, marketing, advertising & current affairs and Analytical & Verbal Abilities.
- The Admission test also includes psychometric profiling to assess the candidate's leadership potential.
MICAT 2016 Important Dates
|Online registrations begins||September 10, 2015|
|Last date for online registrations||December 4, 2015|
|Date of MICAT||December 13, 2015|
|Call letters for GE-PI|
For further information, click here.
MICA is India's premier management institute renowned for Creating Leadership in Strategic Marketing and Communication has opened the admission process for its 2016-18 batch of the flagship Post Graduate Diploma in Management-Communications (PGDM-C).
"MICA is the only leading School, which offers a specialization in Digital Marketing & Communications' which has witnessed substantial interest from applicants Dr. Atish Chattopadhyay, Dean MICA".