The candidates appearing for the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MH-CET) 2015, should know the pattern of the entrance exam.
MH-CET 2015 is the qualifying entrance examination, which is conducted for admission to MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, B.Pth, BOTh, BASLP, BP&O, B.Sc Nursing, BVSc and AH courses, for the academic year 2015.
Candidates are advised to check the MH-CET 2015 time table to prepare for the examination.
MH-CET 2015 Pattern:
- There will be single question paper containing 180 MCQ's. Each MCQ will have 4 options with single best response type from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (which includes Botany & Zoology).
- The duration of the examination will be 3 hours.
- Each question will carry 4 marks and examination will have total score of 720 marks.
- The candidates will be provided with one OMR answer sheet and question booklet. At the end of paper, candidate will hand-over the OMR answer sheet and question booklet to the invigilator. No candidate is allowed to leave the examination hall till the end of examination.
- The candidate will be required to mark the correct answer by blackening the corresponding circle against the serial number of the question in the answer sheet with black ink ballpoint pen only. Out of four circles provided for selection of an answer against a question, the candidate should fill up one circle only. Each question with correct response shall be awarded four (4) marks.
- There shall be no negative marking.
- The question paper will be in English, Marathi & Urdu languages as per the choice of the student.