About LSAT India:
LSAT India 2017 is a law entrance exam conducted offline (paper-pencil based) for admissions to five-year integrated undergraduate and two-year postgraduate law programs in as many as 76 law schools of India.
How is the test conducted in LSAT?
This year 2017, Pearson VUE administered LSAT India, which is a standardized test of reading and reasoning skills will be conducted on April 23, 2017
The paper-pencil based law school admission test for India will have as many as 100 questions and can be attempted within two hours and thirty minutes (90 minutes).
Dates to remember for LSAT India 2017?
- Candidates seeking admissions in the undergraduate and postgraduate law programs across the participating Indian law schools need to apply for LSAT India 2017 by April 10, 2017.
- Candidates can take the LSAT-India on Sunday, May 21, 2017 at any of the test centers spread across multiple cities in India.
LSAT India test duration:
2 hours 20 minutes without any break
What is the eligibility criteria for LSAT India 2017?
The eligibility criteria for admission to BALLB, LLB and LLM degree programs is given below:
- LSAT BA LLB: Candidates must have passed class 12th with minimum 45% aggregate marks. Candidates appearing for class 12 exams in 2017 are also eligible to apply.
- LLB: Candidates must have passed graduation with minimum 45% marks from a UGC approved university. Those undergoing the final year of graduation are also eligible to apply.
- LSAT LLM: Candidates must have passed 3 years LLB degree with at least 45% marks.
What is the age limit to apply for LSAT India 2017?
There is no age limit to apply for LSAT exam.
How to apply for LSAT India exam 2017 registration process?
- Candidates can register for LSAT India exam through online mode.
- After obtaining the LSAT-India registration number, the candidate must download/obtain the application form from the associated college.
- The college admission application forms will require candidates to mention their LSAT-India registration number.
- Candidates must ensure that they write their LSAT-India registration number at the given place in the Application Form of the associated colleges.
LSAT India registration fees:
- The LSAT- India registration fee is INR. 3800/-
- The fee can be paid online only through credit/debit cards.