This year the IIT(Indian Institute of Technology), Bombay, will begin JEE Advanced 2022 registration today, August 8. Candidates can check the JEE Advanced 2022 registration date at the official website - jeeadv.ac.in.
Students who want admission to BTech at IITs must apply and appear for the JEE Advanced 2022. IIT Bombay has released the JEE Advanced exam date 2022 at the official website, jeeadv.ac.in.
JEE Advanced 2022 Eligibility
Only those candidates can apply for JEE Advanced 2022 exam who are among the top 2,50,000 successful candidates in JEE Main 2022 exam. This criterion is for all categories.
JEE Advanced 2022 Important Dates
JEE Advanced registration 2022 start date- August 7, 2022, 10 am onwards
JEE Advanced 2022 application last date- August 11, 2022, till 5 pm
JEE Advanced application form 2022 last date for fee payment- August 12, 2022, till 5 pm
JEE Advanced exam date 2022-August 28, 2022
JEE Advanced 2022 Documents Required
Students are required to follow this checklist of documents. The scanned copies need to be uploaded at the time of online registration.
1. Class X certificate or birth certificate.
2. Class XII certificate
3. If the candidate's name is not the same as the Class X certificate, then a gazette notification will be required to prove the name change.
How to apply for JEE Advanced exam 2022?
1. Go to the official website - jeeadv.ac.in.
2. Now, enter the JEE Main 2022 Application Number and Password.
3. Complete the registration process & upload the required documents.
4. Pay the application fee and submit the application.
The JEE Advanced 2022 exam will be conducted on August 28.