JEE Main 2015 is conducted by the CBSE board for admissions into B.E., B. Tech, B. Arch and B.Plan programmes at NITs, IIITs and other participating institutions.
The pen and paper based JEE Main 2015 examination is all set to be held tomorrow, i. e., Saturday April 4, 2015.
Time Schedule for JEE Main 2015 paper-based examination on April 4
Here are a few last minute tips for JEE Main 2015 that candidates must keep in mind before attending the examinations. These are a few do's and dont's for the all the candidates taking up JEE Main 2015.
|DO's for JEE 2015||DONT's for JEE 2015|
Stick to your strengths:
- Questions that you are completely confident about should be top priority.
- Complete them for guaranteed marks and then attempt to tackle the rest.
Do not arrive late for the exam:
- There is nothing worse or more stressful than a late arrival.
- So be sure to time your travel to the exam centre keeping in mind any delays caused by traffic.
Keep an eye on the clock:
- A good time management plan is half the battle won already.
- Do not waste too much time on any particular section.
Crib sheets are a strict no-no:
- It is strongly advised that you check your belongings carefully.
- Never carry notes inside the hall, even by mistake.
Practice makes perfect:
- There are a number of mock test and exam available, many of them are even free of cost.
- Taking up these final revisions can help improve your score.
Panic is unnecessary:
The exam in as much about strategy, effective time management and logic as it is about theory.
- Remain cool and collected.
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed