The Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC) has released an official notification regarding the detailed schedule for the application process and entrance exam conducted for admission to its Post Graduate Diploma (PG Diploma) programs on its official website.
- All the candidates interested in applying need to possess a graduate degree in any discipline.
- Those appearing in the final year/semester exam can also apply.
- General category: All the candidates should not be older than 25 years of age on August 8, 2017.
- OBC: Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 28 years.
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Candidates should not exceed the upper age limit of 30 years.
All those candidates who will successfully clear the entrance examination will be called for a personal interview/ group discussion.
Important dates to remember:
- Sale of application form begins: March 15, 2017
- Last date of sale and receipt of application form to submit: May 5, 2017
- Interview Dates: Last week of June/ First week of July, 2017
Entrance exam dates:
- Entrance exam for Odia/ Urdu/ Marathi/ Malayalam Journalism (9 am to 10 am): May 27, 2017
- Entrance exam for the following courses will be on May 28, 2017:
- PG Diploma in Journalism Hindi/ English (9 am to 11 am)
- PG Diploma in Radio and TV Journalism (12 noon to 2 pm)
- PG Diploma in Advertising and Public Relation (3 pm to 5 pm)
For further information, candidates can check the official website.