The Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK), Bangalore is holding the cenralised counselling for admissions to undergraduate medical, dental, engineering courses in respect of member institutions for the academic year 2015-16.
ComedK will announce couselling dates for the above said courses very soon.
ComedK had annouced the UGET 2015 results, candidates are advised to visit the ComedK website to download their respective rank card.
Candidates are also advised to get their all original documents for the couselling process.
The counselling venue is "NMKRV Women's College Mangala Mantapa", 3rd Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore- 560011.
Documents to be produced for counselling:
- Candidate must carry ID proof (passport, voter ID, driving license, bank pass book.
- Parent / Guardian accompanying the candidate must carry any one of the photo ID proof of passport, driving license, voter ID, PAN card, Aadhar card, bank pass book.
- ComedK UGET 2015 TAT Card.
- Comedk UGET 2015 Rank Card.
- Class 10th / SSLC certificates indicating the date of birth of the candidate.
- Class 12th / PUC marks card.
- DD of prescribed amount announced by the ComedK.
- Caste certificates.
Candidates must have to show the original documents as specified above.