The The registration process for the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2016 has begun. CMAT is a national level entrance exam conducted by AICTE for admissions into AICTE approved institutions, constituent and affiliated colleges.
CMAT 2016 will be held on January 17, 2016. Candidates can apply online until December 10. CMAT 2016 is a 3 hour computer-based online test that evaluates your quantitative ability, logical reasoning, language comprehension and general awareness.
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognised university.
- Candidates in the final year of graduation can also apply.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates belonging to General category are required to pay Rs. 1400 while candidates belonging to Reserved categories are required to pay Rs. 700.
- Payment can be made online via Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking or through cash at any SBI Bank branch in India against the Challan generated online at the time of the registration.
CMAT 2016 Exam Dates
|Online registration begins||November 3, 2015|
|Last date for online registration||December 10, 2015|
|Last date to submit application fee||December 11, 2015|
|CMAT Trial Test||December 12, 2015|
|Admit cards||January 5, 2015|
|CMAT 2016||January 17, 2016|
|CMAT 2016 Results||January 21, 2016|