The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is conducted throughout the country for admissions into post graduate and undergraduate law courses.
CLAT 2015 is scheduled to be conducted on May 10 between 3PM and 5 PM.
Here are a few last minute preparation tips for every candidate before the examination:
- Avoid taking up mock tests just 2 days prior the exam. Mock exams just before the finals will do no good.
- Take some time off doing nothing a few days before the finals. Keeping your mind free shall help to keep the last minute panic away and will also keep your nerves calm.
- On the day of the examination, the clock keeps ticking, make the best use of it.
- Set time limit for every section and stick to it throughout the exam.
- If you come across a question which seems to have no correct option, DO NOT SKIP this question. Input the best possible answer without fail.
- If you come across any sort of question like the above, do not waste your time trying to contact the invigilator. The invigilator has no authority to do anything with the question and you will be loosing your valuable minutes.
- Don't worry if the question paper is lengthy or difficult. Do not panic and try to do the best you can deliver.
- Keep your calm, do not panic during the exam.