ATMA (AIMS Test for Management Admissions) exam, which was scheduled to be held on December 20 has been postponed and the exam will be conducted on December 27.
As per the directives from Government of Maharashtra State, ATMA score is valid for admissions against 15 percent OMS quota and 20 percent institute level seats for all the institutes offering MBA/MMS.
The scores of ATMA test are valid for Maharashtra institutional level MBA seats, in addition to all-India level seats.The exam would be conducted in some of the major cities such as Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Delhi and Mumbai and others.
The Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) will be conducting the ATMA exam for admissions to various management programmes such as Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) offered by over 600 business schools (B-schools) in India.
ATMA, online Test
AIMS Test for Management 2015 is an online test which is held four to five times every year (IBT and more than 400 colleges in India accept the ATMA score.
- No of sections: 6 sections ( comprises 180 multiple choice questions related to Quantitative Skills, Verbal Skills and Analytical Reasoning Skills)
- For each correct answer, 1 mark would be given and negative marking of 1/3 marks would be applicable for each wrong answer.
- Last date to register: December 19
- The last date for reprinting filled-in application form: December 22
- The admit cards will be available from: December 22
- The online test will be conducted on: December 27