The All-India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test 2015 (AIPMT 2015) conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will be held on May 3 in India and overseas.
The time schedule has been provided by AIPMT for the test day.
Candidates appearing for the exam must follow the instructions and bring the essential documents as mentioned.
Mandatory documents to be carried on the day of test:
- Admit card
- Postcard size photograph and
- Card-board/clip-board to the test center
- Rough work is to be done in the test booklet only.
- Candidates are not allowed to do rough work or put stray mark on the machine-gradable answer sheet.
- Pens will be provided at the test center for writing of particulars on the test booklet and responses on the answer sheet.
|Entry in examination hall||9:15 am|
|Checking of admit cards by Invigilator||9:30 am to 9:45 am|
|Distribution of Test Booklet||9:45 am|
|Seal of test booklet to be opened to take out answer sheet||9:55 am|
|Test Commences||10:00 am|
|Last entry in examination hall||10:00 am|
|Test concludes||1:00 pm|