Do you have compartment in any subject of recently declared Haryana Board Result 2022 for class 10 and 12? Or maybe you are not satisfied with your marks in some subjects and want to improve on them? Whatever is the case, here is the news for you!
The Haryana School Education Board (HSEB), Bhiwani, has released the application form online on their website - bseh.org.in.
When can I apply for the BSEH compartment exam 2022?
Last date to fill the application form: August 25, 2022
Last date to fill the application form with a late fine of Rs 100: August 29, 2022
Last date to fill the application form with a late fine of Rs 300: September 02, 2022
Last date to fill the application form with a late fine of Rs 1,000: September 06, 2022
What is the BSEH compartment/additional subjects exam 2022 application fee?
- It is 800 rs/-
How to fill the BSEH 2022 exam application form for compartment/additional subject?
- If you are taking the exam for compartment, or to improve marks in certain subjects, just submit the application form with fee, and you are done!
- Keep the hard copy for future reference.
However, the candidates of additional subject need to send the hard copy of the application form and other documents...
Assistant Secretary (Secondary/Senior Secondary)
Haryana Board of School Education, Bhiwani
What do we mean by candidates of additional subject?
- Those candidates who have passed two year ITI diploma, and now want their qualification to come on par with secondary/senior secondary... are candidates of additional subject
- Once they apply for, and pass, these additional subjects in Haryana Board of School Education Compartment Exam 2022; they become equivalent to secondary/senior secondary students.
Just so you know, 19,679 candidates will have to appear for BSEH Supplementary Exam 2022
- Haryana 10th result 2022: 73.18% students passed
- Haryana 12th result 2022: 87.08% students passed
What if students find it difficult to apply for BSEH Supplementary Exam 2022?
- Just contact the board's email address at bseh.org.in OR call the helpline number 01664-254300 for guidance.