Students looking to do unique MBA courses, watch out! XIM University has begun the process of admission to its various MBA programs from 2023 onward session.
The university offers multiple programs and specializations in MBA such as
MBA-Business Management, 1-year Executive MBA for working professionals, MBA-Human Resource Management, MBA-Rural Management, MBA-Sustainability Management, and MBA-Urban Management and Governance.
Interested candidates can apply for any of these XIM University MBA courses provided that they fit the eligibility criteria.
How to apply for XIM University MBA courses
You can apply online by visiting the university website at https://xim.edu.in/
The last date to submit the XIM University application form is December 9, 2022.
XIM University MBA Eligibility Criteria 2023
- Applicants must hold a bachelor's degree of a minimum three-year duration, with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Applicants in the final year of their 3-year graduation degree can also apply.
- However, they must complete their degree by June 15, 2023. In case they fail to do so, their admission is bound to be cancelled.
A valid Management Entrance Qualification
- Applicants have to have a valid score in CAT 2022, XAT 2023, or GMAT (Taken between January 1, 2021, and December 31, 2022)
- NMAT by GMAC 2022 scores are also accepted for MBA-HRM, MBA-RM, MBA-SM, and MBA-UMG programs.
Candidates with the above two qualifications are eligible to apply for admission into the various MBA Courses offered by XIM University.
For Executive MBA Course
As for Executive MBA Course, applicants need to have 3 or more years of relevant work experience after graduation
NOTE: For more details on the XIM University MBA eligibility criteria, you are requested to check the official website of the university.
XIM University Admission 2023 - Programs, specialization, duration and fees
|Degree Name||Specialization||Course Fees||Duration|
|MBA||Business Management||₹ 18,30,000||2 Years|
|MBA||Human Resource Management||₹ 18,30,000||2 Years|
|MBA||Rural Management||₹ 12,20,000||2 Years|
|MBA||Sustainability Management||₹ 12,20,000||2 Years|
|MBA||Urban Management & Governance||₹ 12,20,000||2 Years|
|Executive MBA||Business Management||₹ 14,00,000||1 Year|
XIM University MBA Selection Process 2023
Applicants will be shortlisted for the XIM University MBA based on...
- Writing Ability Test
- Group Discussion, and
- Personal Interview
Scores achieved in the XIM entrance test, together with your score in exams like CAT/MAT/etc, will decide if you are good enough for admission. For Executive MBA, your work experience will have a weightage too.
When the Classes Start From?
- The result of the XIM University MBA admission test 2023 will be released in the first week of April 2023.
- And the XIM University academic session would commence in the middle of June 2023.