Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), Delhi is an autonomous public business school was established in 1963 by the Government of India (Ministry of Commerce and Industry).
The institute is 'Deemed University' under section 3 of the UGC Act 1956. It was re-accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with "A" Grade - (CGPA Score 3.53 on a 4 Point Scale in 2nd Cycle) on March 3, 2015.
The campus is well-equipped with fully air‐conditioned lecture halls with modern audio‐visual aids, conference halls for round‐table conferences, an auditorium of 500 seating capacity, MDP Centre, computer centre, indoor games, sports ground, besides excellent residential facilities for the students.
Apart from this campus, the institute is also situated in Madurdaha, Kolkata and the campus spread over 7 acres of land houses one academic block and admin block each and two residential blocks for students and visiting faculty.
The institute portfolio of long-term programmes is diverse, catering to the requirements of aspiring International Business executives and mid-career professionals alike. These are
- Two-year MBA (International Business), New Delhi, Kolkata, and Dar-es-Salaam
- Three-year MBA (International Business) (Part-Time), New Delhi and Kolkata
- Executive Masters in International Business, New Delhi
- Certificate Programme in Export Management, New Delhi
Objectives & Activities:
- Impart professional education in modern management techniques relevant to international business
- Enable the participants to appreciate the interrelationship between the diverse and complex tasks of international business
- Develop capacities among business executives for improved understanding of various trade and economic issues
- Conduct high-quality research that addresses domestic as well as world trade and business issues