Government Gajanand Agrawal Post Graduate (G.N.A. P.G.) College, Bhatapara was established on 4th September 1964.
It is one of the premier institutions to impart & provide a platform in the field of higher education for the deserving candidates and prove to be a milestone in the path of progress.
The college is situated Sant Mata Karma Ward of Bhatapara, it is well connected with Rail Route and Road. College is 2 Km away from Bhatapara Railway Station and local transport facilities available for college.
The college is affiliated to Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University, Raipur and recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) under section 2(f) & 12(B) Act, 1956. It is accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
The college is enriched with eminent and experienced teaching and non-teaching staff and also had a large number of students. The academic atmosphere of the college makes it different from other institutes of the district.
The college has its own building. The college has two buildings named as Old and New Building. The college has separate Library Building and a new indoor sports complex. The land on which college building is constructed is donated by Mr. G. N. Agrawal.
The college offers three years Degree Courses & PG Courses in Arts, Science & Commerce stream under Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University, Raipur. It also offers some Career Oriented Courses / Add-On Course.