Rishi Aurobindo Educational Society established the Chanderprabhu Jain College of Higher Studies & School of Law in 2007 to run market focused professional programmes in the emerging areas of higher education in the disciplines which have high job potential.
Since it, an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Quality Institute, the college was approved by Govt. Of NCT of Delhi and Affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), Delhi.
At present, the institute runs full time BBA (General) (3 year programme in two shifts), BBA CAM (3 year programme in two shifts), BCA (3 year programme in two shifts), B. Com (Hons.) (3 year programme in 2 shifts) and B.A. LL.B. (Hons) (a 5-year integrated Programme) & BBA LL.B. (Hons) (a 5-year integrated Programme) Courses affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi. The credibility of education at the Institute is increasingly being realized and recognized by the corporate world.
The college is situated in its own sprawling one-acre campus in Narela, Delhi. Being away from the hustle and bustle of the metropolis, the campus provides a pleasant and intellectually stimulating ambience.
It has spacious, airy and well-lit lecture rooms, seminar halls, well equipped and airconditioned multi-lab computer centres, well-stocked libraries and other essential academic infrastructural facilities as per the GGSIPU norms.
- To consistently improve the institutional perseverance, persistence, and patience for ensuring continually rich, value-based and globalized career and lifestyles for all students who enrol themselves in the academic programmes conducted at this college
- To introduce market focused professional programmes in emerging areas of higher education in all such disciplines which have high job potential, namely management, computer applications, law etc.
- To maintain close liaison with different growth sectors of the economy in order to discern the set of knowledge and skills that are included in the job profiles of different levels of human resource and keep a constant watch on the emerging changes in order to update the existing academic programmes or replace the same by new ones
- To constantly emphasize values and ethics in all endeavours
- To identify and undertake activities of local concern in general and those which may improve the well-being of underprivileged, physically challenged and economically weaker sections of the society, namely, SC/ST, OBC, etc. in particular
- To be a role model college in the discipline of Management, Computer Application, Commerce and Law
- To be sensitive and responsive to the national and societal needs
- To learn to survive gainfully in all circumstances including the 'periods of recession' (as is the case now)
- To strive hard to be an epitome of perfection