Established in 2008, Bhabha College of Dental Sciences is one of the prestigious ventures of the Ayushmati Education & Social Society and situated in a lush green and pollution free locality, which is spread over 5 acres of land.
The college is recognized by Dental Council of India (DCI), New Delhi & Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Department of Medical Education, Govt. of Madhya Pradesh. It is affiliated to Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University (MPMSU), Jabalpur.
The college was awarded ISO 9001:2008 Certification by Quality Management System. It has a multi-faceted service mission encompassing patient care and community outreach and education.
At present, the college offers BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) & MDS (Master of Dental Surgery) courses which are 5 years & 3 years degree courses.
The intake of college is of 100 students in BDS & 15 students in MDS. The institutes have well-experienced faculty as per DCI norms and a full-fledged running OPD. The Emphasis is on providing Practical exposure to the students with the latest techniques in Dental Sciences.
- To establish an institute of excellence of dental education and research of global standards and to provide an affordable dental health care infrastructure to the local population and to fulfill the dental healthcare needs of the rural population
- To make college a centre of academic excellence for teaching and research through appropriate, innovative and need-based programs of teaching, research, service, and extension, with community orientation in a student-friendly learning environment
- To provide a gradual learning curve, to promote learning for the future dentist, with appropriate knowledge and skills
- To provide technology-mediated education and to shift the focus from teaching to learning
- To provide optimum dental health care services to the underprivileged population of the society
- To encourage, promote and inculcate the spirit of research among the faculty and the students
- To instill in the students a sense of national pride and appreciation of Indian tradition and culture and to instill ethical and moral values and commitment towards society
- Knowledge and research sharing and networking with other institutions in India and abroad