PSTET 2015 (Punjab Teacher Eligibility Test) admit cards have been released on the official website. The exam is scheduled to be held on December 13, by the Punjab School Education Board. Teacher Eligibility Test also known as TET, is an Indian entrance examination for the post of teachers.
The test is mandatory for getting teaching jobs in government schools from Class 1 to Class 8 in the state of Punjab. Paper 1 is meant for teachers opting for Class 1 to Class 5 and Paper 2 for candidates opting for Class 6 to Class 8. It is conducted by both Central government and state governments in India. Most states conduct their own TET .
Candidates are required to hold a graduation degree, including B.A, B.Sc, B.Com. All B. Ed. graduates need to pass this exam to work as a teacher.
How to download the admit card?
- Log on to the official website
- On the homepage click on 'PSTET Admit Card 2015'
- Enter your application number and date of birth in the provided fields and click on submit
- Download and take a printout of the admit card
- Question Pattern: Multiple choice questions (MCQs), with four alternatives out of which, one answer will be correct.
- Each question will carry one mark and there will be no negative marking.
PSTET will have the following two papers:
- Paper I will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for Classes 1 to 5.
- Paper II will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for Classes 6 to 8.
- If a candidates wants to be a teacher for both the levels (Classes 1 to 5 and Classes 6 to 8), he/she will have to attempt both the papers (Paper I and Paper II).