The University of Delhi has announced the guidelines to be followed for admission to the Four Year Undergraduate Programmes (FYUP) in the regular colleges for the academic session 2014-15.
- All the candidates interested in seeking admission in undergraduate courses in Delhi University are required to fill the pre-admission form either online or offline for all categories (General/OBC/SC/ST/PwD). This is mandatory for all candidates. There will be no pre-admission at the college level.
- The candidates are allowed to fill only one common pre-admission form, either online or offline.
- The college is free to publish its prospectus which may provide information regarding the college, the courses offered and the number of seats in each course, fee structure, extra curricular activities etc. No forms of any nature, pre-admission as well as admission, shall be included in the prospectus or sold/provided with the prospectus or otherwise before the announcement of cut-off lists.
- There shall be no ‘Additional Eligibility Criterion' for any category in any college/course.
- The colleges who wish to give specific advantage to girl students in any course must inform the office of Dean, Students' Welfare and take prior permission. This may be published in the University's Information Bulletin, displayed on the University web-site and college web-site. Colleges are not permitted to change this criteria at any stage during the entire admission process.
Candidates are advised to visit Delhi University website for more details on admissions.