SRM University, Tamil Nadu invites applications for admissions to PG Medical entrance exam, commencing in the session 2015.
PG Medical entrance exam is conducted for admission to MD, MS and MDS courses.
The courses are offered in:
MD - Pulmonry Medicine, Radiology, Microbiology, Community Medicine, Biochemistry, Pathology, Pharmacology, Anaesthesiology, General Medicine, Paediatrics, Psychiatry, Dermatology, Physiology, Anatomy.
MS - Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Orthopaedics, General Surgery, ENT, Opthalmology.
MDS - Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics, Oral Pathology, microbiology & Forensic Odontology, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics, Periodontology, Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge, Public Health Dentistry, Oral Medicine & Radiology, Paedodontics & Preventive Dentistry.
- Candidates must have passed MBBS / BDS degree from any of the Medical colleges recognised by Medical / Dental Council of India.
- Candidates must have to complete one year internship as on 31 March 2015.
Selection of the candidates will be based on the marks scored in the entrance examination conducted by SRM University at all India level.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of SRM University.
- The filled application form along with DD of Rs 1,000/- drawn in favor of "SRMIST", should be payable at Chennai.
- The completed application form must reach the below address.
- Last for the receipt of the application form is December 22, 2014.
- Entrance exam will be held on January 18, 2015.
The Director, Admissions,
SRM University, SRM Nagar,
Kattankulathur - 603203,
Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu.
Phone: 044 - 27417400.