North Maharashtra University (NMU), Jalgaon has invited applications for admission to 2 years Master of Technology (M.Tech) Pharmaceuticals Chemistry and Technology programme.
Admissions are offered for the academic session 2015-16.
- Candidates should have a degree in B.Pharmacy or B.Tech (Pharmaceuticals).
- The applicants from must have minimum of 50% marks and candidates from reserved category should hold minimum of 45% marks in qualifying examination
- Candidates waiting for results can also also apply
How to Apply
- Click Here to download the application form
- Filled in application form in prescribed format attached with relevant copies of attested certificates along with a DD of Rs.300/- (Rs 150/- for SC/ST/OBC students) should be sent to Director, University Institute of Chemical Technology, North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon-425001 (M.S.)
- The Demand Draft should be sent in favour of ‘Finance and Account Officer, North Maharashtra University' payable at Jalgaon
Selected candidates have to appear for the written aptitude test and interview, conducted by the Institute
Candidates with valid GPAT/GATE score are exempted from the written test
- Last date to submit the application form: August 25, 2015
- Date of entrance exam and interview: August 26, 2015
For more information on college and courses, click here