Glion Institute of Higher Education invites applications for Glion scholarships for the undergraduate program at the Swiss and London campuses are now open for those candidates residing in India. A total of three scholarships are available, and to apply student need to create and submit a video about the world of hospitality.
The candidate who submits the best video will receive a 20% scholarship, and the second and third best will receive a 10% scholarship. The scholarship is against tuition for the entire duration of the program.
· One 20% scholarship
· Two 10% scholarships
How to Apply for the scholarships
To be considered for a scholarship student is invited to submit a 2-minute video to Glion's Regional Admissions Director in India by email.
The video should show your dedication to hospitality or events, recall an experience, or show a contribution you have made to either of these industries. This could include any of the following:
· Having worked in a hotel or restaurant or having managed an event
· Commitment to customers in a specific situation
· Contribution to a hospitality project or participation in a club, charity event, or student association which can be related or linked to the world of hospitality
It should also articulate a strong desire to develop skills that, on graduation, you can apply in a student career.
· The video must be in English
· The video must be 2 minutes long maximum
· The video submission may be as creative as you wish and you may use your surroundings or props to support
· The video must be submitted with your bachelor degree application for studies commencing July or October 2017
· All submissions must be made by latest April 10th 2017
· Scholarships will be awarded April 14th 2017