Becoming an Entrepreneur is a free, online course conducted by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. With this course learn the business skills and startup mindset needed to embark on your entrepreneurial path from MIT's premier program for aspiring entrepreneurs, MIT Launch.
About the course
Are you curious about entrepreneurship and do not know how and where to start? This online course is the one for you. You can learn all about becoming an entrepreneur with this course.
This course is an innovation and business course designed for young, aspiring entrepreneurs who want to explore an entrepreneurial path, and overcome some of the initial challenges in taking those first steps.
From developing new business ideas to market research to entrepreneurial strategy and pitching, this course follows MIT's successful approach to entrepreneurship.
This course will have a combination of short videos, thought-provoking case studies, and activities to make a real impact about entrepreneurship.
- No previous business or entrepreneurship experience needed.
Who can take this course?
- The course is designed for high school and college students but learners of any age may enroll.
What you will learn from this course?
- Overcoming the top hurdles to starting a company
- Coming up with business ideas
- Performing market research and choosing your target customer
- Developing your positioning and entrepreneurial strategy
- Defining your goals as an entrepreneur and business, plus pitching and selling to customers
- Course Length: 6 weeks
- Course Begins on: June 27, 2016
For further information and to register for the course, click here.