Introduction to The Science Of Everyday Thinking is a free online course from Queensland University, this course helps you to learn how to think better, argue better, and choose better.
Interested candidates can enroll for this online course on or before April 24, 2017.
About this course:
- This course will help you to explore the psychology of our everyday thinking.
- They will discuss and debate topics such as placebos, the paranormal, medicine, miracles, and more.
- This course provides tools for how to think independently, how to be skeptical, and how to value data over personal experience.
- Also will examine the mental shortcuts that people use and misuse, and apply this knowledge to help make better decisions, and improve critical thinking.
What is learned?
- The scientific method and its use in everyday life.
- Tools for improving your everyday thinking.
- Tips and tricks for changing people's minds
- Techniques for learning and retaining information longer.
- How to distinguish fact from fiction?
Duration of the course?
- Length: 12 weeks
- Effort: 2 hours per week
- Price: Free. Add a verified certificate for $99
- Institution: UQx
- Subject: Business and management
- Level: Introductory
- Languages: English
- Video transcripts: English
For further information, candidates can visit the official website