Talentedge, an Ed-Tech firm that offers learning in a digital format collaborates with IIM Kashipur, a newer entrant in the IIMs to launch two new Executive Certificate Programmes. As part of its existing association with IIM Kashipur, Talentedge announces the launch of two programmes.
Newly Launched Online Courses by IIM Kashipur and Talentedge
The two new programmes are
- Executive Certificate Program in Business Analytics and Big Data
- Executive Certificate Program in Strategic Management
These programmes are intended to help working executives hone their skills and enable learners to keep pace with the changing business environment.
Executive Certificate Program in Strategic Management
What will you learn?
- Executive Certificate Program in Strategic Management will familiarise participants with the nuances of strategy formulation and execution in organisations.
- Participants will be introduced to a wide range of concepts across strategic management, so they are equipped to take up the leadership challenges in their roles.
The 5-month course will start from April 30th, 2017 and the Programme Director for this will be Dr. Safal Batra, Assistant Professor and Chairperson - Strategic Management.
Executive Certificate Program in Business Analytics and Big Data
What will you learn?
- Executive Certificate Program in Business Analytics and Big Data course will help the participants to apply the concepts of big data analytics and statistical applications to varied aspects of managerial decision making.
- Participants will understand how big data technologies and data mining techniques enable data driven decisions and will also learn how to apply popular and contemporary technologies in big data ecosystem and statistical packages for applications such as predictive analytics, social network analytics, sentiment analytics, market segmentation etc.
Who can participate?
The program will particularly benefit participants interested in a career in data science, analytics and consulting.
The duration for the course is 5-months and the course will commence on May 7th, 2017.
The faculty members for this Programme include Dr. Venkataraghavan K, Assistant Professor, Chair of IT and Systems; Dr. Mayank Sharma, Assistant Professor and Dr. Nitin Singh, Associate Professor.
Mode of Learning
- The lectures will be delivered by eminent faculty of IIM Kashipur, using Talentedge's Direct-to-Device technology, through 'live & interactive' lectures that will be beamed online via internet to student's desktops/laptops.
- The training will comprise lectures, interactive sessions and class exercises imparted by IIM's faculty in order to help participants gain the knowledge and understanding of important aspects of business analytics and strategy management.
- Students can chat real time with the professors during the live class and also post all other programme-related queries offline, on the Cloud Campus.
What does Talentedge has to say?
Speaking on the introduction of two new courses with IIM Kashipur, Mr. Aditya Malik, CEO and MD, Talentedge said, "We are happy to strengthen our partnership with IIM Kashipur and bring out these courses for working professionals, to impart concepts of big data analytics, strategic management and nuances of contemporary technologies to strategize the business growth. We are confident that learners will benefit from the new courses from IIM Kashipur and their expertise will surely add value to our current portfolio."
What does IIM Kashipur has to say?
Dr. Dwarika Prasad Uniyal, Assistant Dean Executive Education, IIM Kashipur-Dehradun Campus, said, "These two programmes in "Strategic Management", and "Business Analytics and Big Data" are designed to equip the participants with a wide range of tools, techniques & concepts, and help them effectively manage both operational as well as leadership challenges. In today's rapidly changing professional ecosystem, the executives need to continually hone-up their skills, evolve, and adapt to changes. These two programmes will not only address this need, but will also empower the executives to respond to challenges in these areas with conviction."