Data science is the most talked subject in the market today. Microsoft has brought a free course on Introduction to R for Data Science will help one master the language R which is becoming the leading language to implement data science and statistics principles.
About the course:
Introduction to R for Data Science is a self-paced course offered in edx by Microsoft. It will make one understand the basic syntax of R to let them do data analysis with R. It will start from variables and basic operations and guide up to learning the graphical capabilities of R.
Anyone can take up this course as no prior information of data science or programming is required.
- Course is free of cost
- For certification, one needs to pay $49
What will one learn from this course?
The course will cover the given topics:
- Introductory R fundamentals and basic syntax
- What is R and how it is used to perform data analysis
- Become familiar with basic R structures
- Create your own visualizations using R