Introduction On Life with Diabetes is a free online course offered by the Curtin University. This course will help you to understand about the different type of diabetes, eating habits and also how they can be treated and managed.
Interested candidates can enroll in this online course on or before September 4, 2017.
Let us know about this course:
- This online course focuses on providing skills and resources for you and your family to manage life with diabetes.
- You will learn what diabetes, how they are treated and why management is so important.
- Also, learn about recommended food choices and eating habits for those living with diabetes as well as the best types of exercise to help manage blood glucose levels.
- Lastly, the course will discuss overall strategies for keeping well and managing your condition including sick day management, hypoglycemia management, and travel.
What is learned in this online course?
- The different types of diabetes, who are at risk and how each type of diabetes is treated.
- How to make good food choices and improve your eating habits.
- The benefits of physical exercise and stress management.
- Types of diabetes medications and how to manage them.
- The importance of having your own healthcare plan and managing the challenges of daily life with diabetes.
Duration of the course?
- Length: 5 weeks
- Effort: 3-4 hours per week
- Price: $49 for a verified course or study for free
- Level: Introductory
- Language: English
- Institution: Curtin X
- Subject: Medicine
- Video Transcript: English
For further information & to register click here