Online Course On Accounting And Finance offered by IIM Bangalore enables to understand business performance. This course is a part of Micro Masters.
IIMBx established in 1973, the Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore is one of the top management schools in India. We build leaders through holistic, transformative and innovative education.
- Graduate level course.
- An overall understanding of the business environment is required.
Interested candidates can enroll in this online course on or before March 16, 2017.
About Accounting and Finance course?
- This business course helps you to read and understand financial statements and to evaluate how business performance is affected by four fundamental drivers of profitability i.e asset management, cost management, leverage management and tax management.
- It will also help you to identify areas for improvement.
- The second part of this finance course deals with managing costs. You will learn how to prepare cost sheets, budget and make cost-based decisions.
- The third part of the course provides an overview of financial markets to raise capital of different types. You will develop the ability to prepare and evaluate finances for your business plan and manage working capital.
- The prime objective of the course is to build financial acumen to make you a successful entrepreneur or manager.
What is learned in Accounting and Finance course?
- Financial statement analysis.
- Cost management.
- Financial Management.
What are the topics covered in Accounting and Finance course?
- Mechanics of Financial Accounting.
- Reading Financial Statements.
- Financial Statement Analysis.
- Product Costing.
- Cost Analysis for Decision Making.
- Budgeting and variance analysis.
- Financial Markets.
- Capital Budgeting.
- Working Capital Management.
- Course Review.
Duration of Accounting and Finance course?
- Length: 11 weeks
- Effort: 4-5 hours per week
- Institution: IIMBX
- Subject: Business and Management
- Languages: English
- Video Transcripts: English, Hindi
- Price: Free. Add a verified certificate for $150
For further information and to register, click here