Gain an advantage by learning the key business essentials through this comprehensive online MicroMasters Program, covering all core management disciplines.
Understanding the managerial context of decision making is critical to being a successful manager. The MicroMasters Program in management from the Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB) aims to provide the learner with the perfect learning pathway to develop core competencies across six management disciplines:
- Operations Management
- People Management
- Business Strategy
Take advantage of the MicroMasters Credential to rejuvenate your career or enhance your knowledge and credentials by stepping into the campus at IIMB to complete an Accelerated Advance Management Programme.
Key Points Covered
- An overview of business organizations and the role accounting plays in managing them.
- Understand the role of operations management in a firm and develop the ability to structure and solve operations related problems.
- Acquire a deeper understanding of the different aspects of people management.
- An introduction to the systematic framework of marketing management and different approaches for marketing goods and services.
- Master concepts and tools that are useful to managers for making financial decisions.
- Understand the analytical approaches underlying strategy and competitive advantage
- Project Managers
- Team Leads
- Programme Managers
- First-time managers
- Mid-career professionals
MicroMasters Program Details
How To Earn The MicroMasters Credential
Successfully earn a Verified Certificate in all six business management courses.
Take Your Credential To The Next Level
After you master the basics of management through the MicroMasters Program online, you will have the opportunity to complete IIM Bangalore's residential Advanced Management Programme (AMP) through an accelerated path. In just three short weeks, you will develop two critical management capabilities of functional mastery combined with personal leadership. The regular Advanced Management Programme is currently a year-long programme comprising approximately 40 days of sessions at the Institute.
In order to apply for the course, click here