Introduction to Advertising and Public Relations is a free online course, offered by Jamia Millia Islamia. This course will introduce the learners to the basic concepts, tools, campaigns, strategies, application and many more aspects of fields of advertising and public relations.
Interested candidates can enroll in this online course on or before August 4, 2017.
Let us know about this course:
- Advertising and Public Relations is one of the fields of Mass communication. Advertisements are persuading us everywhere in everyday life.
- Advertisements are interesting, informative, and educative and also make us buy the ideas and goods.
- Public relations are other interesting areas of mass communication. The strategies of PR have been used in a variety of fields today. These include government, non-government, private firms and so on.
- The main objective of the MOOC on Advertising and Public relations is to introduce the learners to the basic concepts, tools, campaigns, strategies, application and many more aspects of fields of advertising and public relations.
Who can apply for this online course?
- Apart from the students of Mass Communication and Journalism, all the under graduate and postgraduate students of any discipline can register for this course.
Duration of the course:
- Course Language: English
- Course Type: Scheduled
- Video transcripts: English
- Course Category: Library
- Learning Path: Undergraduate
- Course Length: 20 hours
- Weekly time commitments: 4 hours
- Tutorials: 20
- Test: 1
- Start date: 4 August 2017
- End date: 30 November 2017
For more information, click here.