The results of the Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2017 have been released by XLRI declared on its official website. The exam was conducted on January 8, 2017 at different locations in the country.
The XAT 2017 was this year held by XLRI Jamshedpur for admission into their business management and human resource management programmes.
Steps to check the XAT 2017 results:
- Go to xatonline.net.in
- Click on the link displaying" XAT 2017 - Score Card"
- A log in page will appear. Enter your details such as registration id and date of birth in the space provided
- Click Submit
- The scores will be displayed
- Save it to your computer and take a print out for future reference
More than 150 B Schools in India accept XAT scores for admission.
XAT 2017 Paper Pattern
Three sections - verbal and logical ability, decision making and analytical reasoning, and quantitative aptitude and data interpretation
General knowledge and an essay
- The test duration was divided into 170 minutes for the first part and 35 minutes for the second
- All questions carried equal marks with negative marking
- Left out questions were given negative marking of 0.05
- Candidates need to have secured a good cut off in the XAT 2017 Exam
- Successful candidates would be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview along with other rounds.
About XAT exam
XAT - The Xavier Aptitude Test is a national level aptitude test conducted by XLRI Jamshedpur. The scores of the XAT will be used for admissions by XLRI Jamshedpur and other Xavier Associate Management Institutes and over 100 B-schools across the country.
The institute has expertise in setting up the exam and the selecting the best candidates for management studies. There are several other institutes which consider XAT scores for their selection procedure.