Wildlife Institute Of India (WII) has invited applications for the post of Scientist on direct recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates should apply before Mar 26, 2018.
Wildlife Institute Of India Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Scientist C|
|Total No. of Posts||05|
|Educational Qualification||Master's degree in wildlife science/life sciences/computer science/veterinary sciences with 3 years experience in wildlife research or PhD in any of above fields with 1-year experience in the above field.|
|Age Limit||31 years|
|Pay Scale||Rs 67,700-2,08,700|
|Job Location||Dehradun (Uttarakhand)|
Selection Process For Wildlife Institute Of India Recruitment
- The selection will be based on the written test and interview.
Application Fee For Wildlife Institute Of India Recruitment
- Candidates have to pay Rs 1000 through online Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card. The SC/ST candidates are exempted from the payment of application fee.
How To Apply For Wildlife Institute Of India Recruitment
Candidates applying for this post should visit the official website to apply.
Go to the "Recruitments" on the homepage of the website and click on "Filling up of Group-A Scientific 05 (five) positions of ‘Scientist-C' on Direct Recruitment (D.R.) basis" advertisement.
Click on the notification to proceed further.
Candidates are advised to read the notification carefully.
Candidate may also send hard copy of the application along with the self attested copies of certificates of age, educational qualifications, experience submit to the Administrative Officer, Wildlife Institute of India, Chandrabani, Dehradun-248 002 Uttarakhand on or before April 2, 2018.
For more information about the detailed notification of WII Recruitment, click here.
Wildlife Institute Of India Recruitment - Important Dates To Remember
- Starting date for the submission of the online application: Feb 21, 2018
- Last date for the submission of the online application: Mar 26, 2018
- Last date for the submission of the hard copy of the online application: Apr 2, 2018