Novel Coronavirus, which has killed over 11,000 and infected more than 2.5 lakh people across the world, had started giving India the full play. The country has registered over 235 cases and four deaths related to COVID-19. Prime Minister Narendra Modi made an appeal to all countrymen to take part in 'Janata Curfew' (Public Curfew) on March 22. This epidemic made most of the boards including CBSE and CISCE to postpone their annual academic exams along with other entrance and competitive exams. Here are the five things students should do on Janata Curfew, i.e., March 22.
What Is Janata Curfew?
The Janata Curfew (Public Curfew) is a self-quarantine request from Prime Minister. He appealed to all the citizens to not move out of their homes between 7 AM and 9 PM on March 22. Narendra Modi has also requested all the citizens to stay inside their homes and clap for people who are working in emergency services at 5 PM on Sunday, to honour their services. Janata Curfew is an exercise for people to get familiar with self-isolation.
5 Tasks For Students On Janata Curfew (March 22)
- Prepare A New Time table: Many education boards along with CBSE and CISCE has postponed their board exams due to COVID-19. Hence, students are advised to start drafting a new time table for preparing the postponed exams.
- Get Familiar With Online: Undeniably, Corona is not providing a healthier environment for socializing. One should opt for e-learning or online study. It is advised to get familiar with online learning on this special day.
- Say No To Regular Activities: Janata Curfew is a special day. Students or job aspirants should take advantage of it by restricting themselves to homes and start focusing on nourishing soft skills.
- Work For Career Goals: Be it a student or job aspirant, Janata Curfew is a better time to think about future goals because of lockdown. Academic students can draft plans for their summer projects on this day.
- Make Time To Promote: Youth are the building blocks of this country. It is our responsibility to promote measures to prevent spreading of Coronavirus.