The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WB JEEB) is going to announce the results of seat allotment for the 3rd round on 11 July 2016. The results will be available on the official website www.wbjeeb.nic.in once they are announced.
Earlier, WB JEEB released the results of first round of seat allotment on 5 June 2016 and second round of seat allotment on 4 July 2016. The engineering entrance examination took place on 17 May 2016.
Follow these steps to check the results:
- Log on to the official website, www.wbjeeb.nic.in
- Click on 'View Seat Allotment Result and Pay Seat Acceptance Fee'
- Enter roll number and date of birth in the related boxes and submit
- The seat allocation related results would appear on the screen
- You can Save the results and take a print out of the same for future reference
- Once the results of third round of seat allotment are declared, there will be physical reporting at a reporting centre. July 12-13 is when the initial fee payment will begin.
- Allocation of seats at the concerned institutes will begin from 19 July 2016.
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board was formed in the year 1962 with the sole intention of holding Common Entrance Examinations for admission to the Undergraduate Level Engineering Courses in West Bengal. The endeavour of the Board has always been directed towards increasing transparency in conducting Common Entrance Examinations for various professional Undergraduate and Postgraduate level courses in the State through effective state-of-the-art technology. Online application and admission through e-Counselling is operational for the undergraduate level Engineering and Medical courses of the State.