The revaluation results for various VTU exams have been declared. It includes June - July Bachelor of Engineering (BE) and Bachelor of Technology (BTech) revaluation results.
Where to find the VTU re-evaluation results?
VTU revaluation results will be available on the official website of the technological university.
VTU has declared June - July BE and BTech first, second, third and fourth (CBCS) semesters results and of BE and BTech first, second, third, fourth, fifth and sixth (Non-CBCS) semesters revaluation results.
VTU had declared the regular results for these exams on the month of August and September. The applications were invited for the revaluation of these VTU results on September and September 9 was the last date.
VTU has declared the revaluation results of BE and BTech exams conducted on June and July months of this year for all the regions.
VTU has declared these results late in the evening:
- June / July 2017 REVALUATION Results of B.E. / B.Tech I, II, III & IV(CBCS) semester announced for all regions.
- June / July 2017 REVALUATION Results of B.E. / B.Tech I, II, III, IV, V & VI(Non-CBCS) semester announced for all regions.
- VTU CBCS, Non CBCS BE And BTech Revaluation Results: How To Check
- The VTU students who are searching for VTU CBCS, Non CBCS BE and BTech revaluation results of June- July months
How to check VTU revaluation results?
In order to check VTU revaluation results, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the official portal of TU, vtu.ac.in.
- On the homepage, click on the results section - under examinations tab
- Click on the results you are searching for under the headline "JUNE / JULY 2017"
- Fill in your details in the next page open there
- Click to submit
- The results will be displayed on the screen
- Save it to your computer and take a printout of it for future reference