Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) has announced the results of the semester exams of Bachelor of Education (BE) and Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) courses which were conducted in June and July 2017. Candidates who have appeared for the papers can download the results from the official website.
There are nearly 1.2 lakh students studying in CBCS courses in the first and second years for the 2016-2017 academic year.
How to check VTU result?
- Log on to the official website
- Click on the link for the 'results' page
- Under the June/July exams column follow the link that says 'Click here for Non-CBCS Results'
- In the provided field, enter your USN in the field provided
- Click on 'Submit'
- Download the same and take a print out of the same for further reference.
About the re-evaluation process:
The re-evaluation process will begin from September 4, 2017, and the last date to submit the online filing applications without penalty is September 9, 2017.
How to apply for VTU re-evaluation?
- Log on to the official website.
- Enter login id and password
- Pay the revaluation fees of Rs 400 per subject and photocopy for Rs 300 per subject.
- The candidate also has to pay application fees of Rs 20.
VTU was established in the year 1998 and is one of the largest technical universities across the nation. It has 202 affiliated colleges, one constituent college, and 17 autonomous colleges.