Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) has opened admissions for interested and eligible candidates to join the B.Tech courses that are offered in the University.
The candidates must clear the university's entrance exam VITEEE 2018 in order to secure the admissions for the for B.Tech. courses.
Where to apply for VITEEE 2018?
Candidates can apply for VITEEE through the University's official website.
When is VITEEE 2018?
The VIT University exam is scheduled for April between April 4 and April 15 and will be conducted in three sessions each day.
- Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology in class 12 or intermediate
Only candidates whose date of birth falls on or after July 1, 1996 are eligible to apply.
How to apply for VITEEE 2018?
In order to apply for VITEEE 2018, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the VIT official website
- Register as a new applicant
- Generate your ID and password
- Login to your account using your registered email id and password
- Complete the registration process
Candidates can also apply offline. Offline application forms are available at selected post offices (list available on the official VIT website) and VIT campuses.
The application fee for online application is Rs. 1150 inclusive of GST. The cost of offline application form is Rs. 1200 inclusive of GST.
Dates to remember
- Application Process begins on November 1, 2017
- Last date for filling Online Application Form: February 2018
- Slot booking and hall ticket generation: March 2018
- VITEEE 2018 Exam: April 4 - April 15, 2018
- VITEEE 2018 Result declaration: End of April 2018