The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the admit card for the post of Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer, Employees' Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO). Candidates who have registered for the exam can download the UPSC EPFO admit card 2021 on the official website. One can download the UPSC EPFO exam admit card 2021 with their registration id or roll number. The Commission will be conducting the written exam on May 9 for filling up a total of 421 vacancies. Check the direct link to download UPSC EPFO admit card 2021.
UPSC EPFO Admit Card 2021
|Exam||Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer, Employees' Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO)|
|Organiser||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|UPSC EPFO Admit Card 2021 Date||April 16, 2021|
|UPSC EPFO Exam Date||May 9, 2021|
How To Download UPSC EPFO Exam Admit Card 2021?
- Visit the official website of UPSC - upsc.gov.in.
- Go to the Admit Card section.
- Click on the link "E-Admit Cards for various Recruitment Posts"
- Find the Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer, EPFO 2020 link on the page.
- Click on the admit card link.
- Enter the registration id or roll number.
- Submit the details.
- The UPSC EPFO admit card 2021 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take a hard copy of the same for future reference.
The UPSC EPFO written exam is pen & paper mode. Candidates who were shortlisted in the written exam will be called for the interview round. The questions will be in multiple-choice type. The duration of the exam is 2 hours. One-third of marks will be deducted for negative marking.
Candidates who stand out in the recruitment exam will be posted as Enforcement Officer (EO)/Accounts Officer (AO) in various departments. They will be vested with the responsibility to look after the work of enforcement, recovery, accounts, administration cash, legal, pension and computer.
Earlier, the UPSC has released the recruitment notification for filling 421 vacancies to the post of Enforcement Officers/Accounts Officers. The online applications were accepted between January 10 and 31, 2020.